In this post, I will take you through the steps of installing the Jamzz Kodi Addon. Jamzz is a kodi add-on, that has Movies, TV Shows, Sports, and Live TV plus a ton of other sources.
If you’re wondering how to install Jamzz Kodi Addon, then this article is for you. Jamzz Kodi Addon is one of the most popular kodi addons for streaming movies, TV shows, live tv and sports. It’s a simple and easy to use addon that gives you access to a huge amount of channels for free.
Jamzz is a Kodi addon that is essentially a YouTube playlist. With Jamzz you can extract music from YouTube. Classifications include heavy metal, classic rock, alternative, hair bands, research and a few others. By highlighting a search, we can search for the substance we are looking for.
If you want to customize your music in a sequence, then this addon is for you. So you can efficiently tune in to your favorite music. The Kodi Jamzz addon comes from the Blamo repository. You can certainly implement it from the blamo repository or without anyone else’s repository.
To install the Kodi Jamzz extension on Kodi 16 Jarvis and Kodi 17 Krypton, use the following step-by-step method.
How do I install Jamzz on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Type http://repo.mrblamo.xyz in the text box above.
- Now enter blamo in the lower field > Press OK.
- Back to Home > Select Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on blamo > http://repository.Blamo.zip
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from a folder > Blamo Repo
- Click on Video Addons > Jamzz > Install and wait for the notification.
How do I install Jamzz on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- Enter http://repository.Blamo.zip in the upper field.
- Enter blamo in the field below > OK > return to the home page
- Select System > Addons > Install from zip file > blamo
- Click http://repository.androidbboy.zip > Wait for notification The addon has been activated.
- Select Install from repository > Blamo Repo
- Select Video Add-ons > Jamzz > Install